Monday 24 September 2018

THE ORDEAL CONTINUES --- WHO AM I? A CASE OF IDENTITY POLITCS? HAHAHA!

THE ORDEAL CONTINUES --- WHO AM I? A CASE OF IDENTITY POLITCS? HAHAHA!

Supriyo Ghosh : 2 mutual friends
You are a great liar and serve the of Gandhi family. Otherwise, How could you accept Netaji,s death in plane crash ???? All you sold for money. Better change your surname to Gandhi....

Sugata Bose : Mistake! Mistake! Mistake! I am not the one you suppose me to be. I am quite another Sugata Bose unconnected to the Netaji family. I am neither a historian nor am I a member of Parliament nor politician or affiliate to anything remotely connected to politics. Completely apolitical and of a different lineage from the one you seemingly foist on me, I remain your humble friend with the same name as the victim of your diatribe, Sugata Bose, with perfectly harmonic relations to you despite your verbal thrust on account of obvious misreading of my person's identity. I hope you have in good sense understood now who I am and I thank you for it.

Perhaps, you will consider responding by way of a clarification, if not an apology --- for that requires a great deal of civility --- and clear up our mutual misconception, yours of my identity and mine of your perspective and attitude on being cleared of it. Perhaps, you will not bother to respond but, so what? You shall still remain my beloved countryman, a brother and a fellow pilgrim in this uncertain voyage of life.

As for my personal position regarding the disappearance of Netaji, I remain avowedly opposed to the fabricated air crash theory and uncertain thereafter, beyond October, 1945 --- when Netaji was reportedly in the Soviet Russia (courtesy, KGB Files accessed by Alexander Koleshnikov, a retired Warsaw Pact Major General and a Russian diplomat later, who confided his findings to Russian language scholar, Purabi Roy, and later admitted to somewhat the same tune on camera) --- as to his whereabouts and fate. If you know better than what I have been able to glean from diverse sources about the case, I would be too happy to learn from you.

With fraternal love and good wishes,
I remain your friend, co-citizen, brother in terrestrial trauma and a pilgrim on planet earth seeking liberation,
Sugata Bose.

No comments:

Post a Comment