Wednesday 8 July 2020

MAN AND HIS MISSION ... 25

MAN AND HIS MISSION ... 25
Would it were there were 26 hours to a day ! One joins up the days, skipping sleep, to keep up with this boring through life. And it is never boring, you see. Just keep at it on and on till the body drops dead.
It is an eternal day. Shall an eternal night follow as its unripe fruit? I hope not. But then, who knows what is in store? I am neither an 'inner engineer' nor a 'Sundarshan kriya' practitioner, just a common fool whose business is to beat time till time has its final say. Meanwhile, let me stretch the hour by lengthening the moment in its joyous expenditure following the passion of my dreams, this reception of life's endless tale through the senses refined and through reflection. Read I must the primal letter whose projection these images are that make up life for you and me. Let the music go on till swansong is.
Written by Sugata Bose
Image may contain: one or more people
Sharmistha Chatterjee, Riya Bhattacharya and 9 others

No comments:

Post a Comment