Friday 10 July 2020

BEARING THE EGO-TAG OF THE TIMES

BEARING THE EGO-TAG OF THE TIMES
Do I proclaim on the streets that I am a human being? I do not for I am myself convinced about it. Yet, I proclaim a hundred accomplishments to gain recognition from men, simply because I am not quite convinced that they are, indeed, accomplishments of real merit. Self-advertisement is common culture of the culturally fallen and has a terrible sense of inadequacy as its basis. The man of true merit is calm and collected, silent about his attainments, for he has truly realised either its worth or its sheer worthlessness amidst the immensity of Nature's bounties.
Written by Sugata Bose
Photo : Swami Shantananda, disciple of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, a real man of realisation who heard the divine sound 'Om' continuously from 1911 till his death in 1974. He heard it loud and clear twenty-four hours a day, year in and year out, in all situations without break or pause.
Image may contain: 1 person
Sharmistha Chatterjee, Swapan Kumar Ghosh and 25 others
4 Comments
1 Share
Like
Comment
Share

Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment