Thursday 23 December 2021

LET THIS MUCH BE MADE CLEAR 


LET THIS MUCH BE MADE CLEAR 


I stand for truth and am critical of whatever I sincerely believe to be against national and global interest. But let that not be misconstrued as my passive allowance for and tacit approval of dubious designs hatched against the Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission. This I make very clear. If mischievous moves are made against it, the adversary will find in me a foe worthy of his steel.


Criticism of the Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission may duly be made as part of the democratic discourse of civil society but they ought to be well-founded in reason and civil in expression and never so in dubious, destructive terms with whatever further convoluted arguments in justification being appended to such offensive remarks. You may make your observation alright but be prepared to receive the right rejoinder thereof. This much allegiance to India's premier spiritual organisation I yet bear and shall do so till I draw my final breath. So help me Thakur.


Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment