Wednesday 1 December 2021

COME, STUDY SWAMIJI AND BECOME PRACTISING PATRIOTS, STURDY SANATANIS


COME, STUDY SWAMIJI AND BECOME PRACTISING PATRIOTS, STURDY SANATANIS


I want to train a few young boys and girls, that is youths, in the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Please let me know. But I do not want weaklings devoid of an active interest in Hindu civilisation and the nation's welfare.


Patriotism must be like a burning passion in your veins and you must be fired by a tremendous reverence (shraddha) for the Sanatan Dharma and the Sanatan Sanskriti. I do not care for communists, atheists, agnostics or carping critics of the Hindus 🕉. Let none such bother to trouble me. They can keep their own counsel.


This is the second time I am sending out this invitation. I am already in the process of training a few and they have advanced in the programme significantly. This is the second thrust. Respond in the comment section please.


Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment