Wednesday 1 December 2021

HINDU 🕉 RASHTRA ... 3


HINDU 🕉 RASHTRA ... 3


That the Hindus 🕉 do not have adequate protection in practical terms under the Constitution is, perhaps, proved by the fact that India's premier spiritual organisation, the Ramakrishna Mission, had to seek minority status by way of protection against Communist persecution and damaging interference in their philanthropic functioning. That the Mission got embroiled in this unseemly court case for over a decade proves beyond a shadow of doubt that the Hindus 🕉 in India, despite being an overwhelming majority, are a persecuted lot. Time to change course and secure our age-old spiritual civilisation by declaring India a Hindu 🕉 Rashtra. And so shall it before long be.


Written by Sugata Bose


P.S. : Sugata Bose @Indrajit Dutt : I do not belong to the RSS. These are my own thoughts on the problem. I would have been proud to have been groomed by the RSS from boyhood, though. Unfortunately, that did not happen in my life. My patriotism and Hindu 🕉 culture I learnt from my mother and it was rock-solid strengthened by the greatest man of the Age, my hero, Swami Vivekananda.

No comments:

Post a Comment