Saturday 22 February 2020

KRISHNA BOSE PASSES AWAY

KRISHNA BOSE PASSES AWAY

Krishna Bose passes away. An era ends. Let us leave controversies aside for the while and pay our reverence to the departed soul in the true tradition of hoary India whose exemplar was Netaji. Let us remember the services that she rendered to the cause of perpetuating the memory of Netaji in her own way whose fruition shall resolve out in the establishment of the truth that is now shrouded in a myriad mysteries regarding the eventual fate of our departed hero.

May the bereaved family find strength in the sterling qualities of the departed one and may her detractors not stoop so low as to denigrate her in this hour that has been rendered holy by the passage of the soul from this world of ours to the next ! May the family find strength in the sweetest memories of their beloved one who now shines resplendent in this saddest hour of her separation from her near ones !

May Netaji bless his niece-in-law is the prayer of this bereaved one in this hour of deepest distress !

Written by Sugata Bose


Sugata Bose Have some sense of shame. She has passed away. Give the soul a restful passage and not a vilified, denigrated exit as you wish but which by the Lord's grace shall not come to pass.

Sugata Bose Deepa Banerjee I can understand your sentiments but you have timed it very wrongly, quite unlike what a follower of Netaji ought to be doing under the circumstances. Death ought to absolve a person of any alleged wrongdoing for the while before criticism and allegations resurface against the perfidies you must be alluding to by your unseemly remark and the inverted emoji that you have posted. Remember that the first sign of civility, which is the precondition for patriotism, is fellow-feeling which under no circumstances ought to be forsaken, especially on the sanctified occasion of the pertinent person's passage from the world. I hope you do understand what I hereby imply.

Sugata Bose Deepa Banerjee It is shameful of you to communicate thus. I can only send a prayer to Sri Ramakrishna and to Sri Sarada Devi to give you better sense of societal decorum and a finer sensibility that will help you to distinguish between what is proper and what is improper.

Sugata Bose Deepa Banerjee : You are impervious to normal reasoning it seems. Hence, your impertinence thus. I have paid my respects to someone who is someone's mother, someone's daughter, someone's sister and who is above all an expression of the Divine, a child of immortal bliss. My love for her exceeds your hate and is illumined unlike your reverse attribute which has blinded you to all norms of civility, I reiterate. To write is my passion and my dispassion, too. Hence, who I write on and when and to what end is entirely my discretion and not in any way dependent on your pleasure. If a person does not know how to be civil to the departed, then such a one ought to go to the preparatory school to learn fundamental norms of civic behaviour. It seems that you, like many a fanatical follower of the ever-liberal Netaji, have assumed the role of being the arbiter in deciding what is proper and what is improper to record here on Facebook. Well, these rights are then yours as well as anybody else's and you ought to learn to respect them. Do not be vain about your devotion to Netaji for such vanity smacks of the opposite attribute of which you are, perhaps, unaware of. May Netaji give you a better sense to comprehend my intent since, evidently, you are in dire need of such understanding.

Sugata Bose Deepa Banerjee Of course, I will have to respond to every remark you make against me or my post. Who are you, by the way, to lecture me as to what I should write and what I should not? Finer logic seems not to enter your cerebellum and the cerebrum. So, to refresh the content of your medulla, let me remind you that a post on social media on one's own profile, even if public, does not need the public's permission to post or your specific sanction for that purpose. Hence, keep your own counsel and abide in peace. You are merely engaging me in fruitless verbal jousting for which I have not much need except to sharpen my wits in regard to driving home a point I propose to. If, instead of harbouring hate for others, you had spent your life's precious hours in feeling love for them, your life would have been better spent, so the seers and sages of India say. Hence, stop this vilification of others expressly or in your mind and arrive at a better understanding as to what constitutes the essence of humanity. May Netaji guide you in your endeavour if you so deserve his grace !

Sugata Bose Deepa Banerjee The design looks nice like a yellow tree in a continuous stream, but your design to counter me thus is hardly hitting the mark. Hence, desist from such pompous exhibition of the 'dislike' sign.

Sugata Bose Tarak Nath Ghosh : But I hope you realise as well that I am not the bereaved son, historian Sugata Bose, but am quite another Sugata Bose, unconnected by blood-bond to the Netaji Bose family, although, I cannot but affirm my kinship to Netaji in the larger context of adoration to our beloved leader of epic proportions whose like this motherland of ours, loaded as her womb has been with countless sages and saints and seminal personalities of rare attributes, has rarely seen. And I bring my devotion to this great motherland of ours by penning my thoughts that brew up in the distillery of my mind and seek often their rightful release.

No comments:

Post a Comment