Sunday 22 April 2018

TO MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS IN UTTER HORROR AND SHAME AT THEIR CALLOUS TOLERATION OF DIPYAMAN CHAKRABARTY'S MALIGNING OF MY IDENTITY AND PERSON


TO MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS IN UTTER HORROR AND SHAME AT THEIR CALLOUS TOLERATION OF DIPYAMAN CHAKRABARTY'S MALIGNING OF MY IDENTITY AND PERSON

দীপ্যমান চক্রবর্ত্তী : As I keep saying, read the real Sugata Bose for history lessons instead of this retarded imposter.

Sugata Bose : How dare you call me 'retarded impostor'? Do you have no civility of manners or linguistic expression in conversation thereof? And who is the real Sugata Bose and who is the unrealSugata Bose? Are you the real Dipyaman Chakrabarty or the unreal one, pray, say? You should be ashamed of yourself that you do not have basic courtesy in conversation or fundamental ethical sense. I can take action against you, be careful! And I say this to expose your own credentials in humanity towards a fellow citizen much older than you and more respected, perhaps, or so it would seem, before the wide world. And a word to my facebook friends, too. How can you tolerate this maligning of my person by someone who has absolutely no clue as to my identity? You and your real historian may befriend each other. That does not mean you will be forgiven for maligning my person. Take care and God bless you, for you, too, are my beloved countryman who I love more than my dear self!

P.S. : I have not blocked you because I am giving you the necessary stick that you richly deserve in youth so that you rectify stance, should good sense prevail, that is, and do not grow up to be a social menace and a noxious nuisance in future.

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment