Friday 27 April 2018

BAGHA JATIN'S GRANDSON'S COMMENT AND MY RESPONSE TO IT ( REF. BHARAT RATNA FOR RASH BEHARI BOSE)

Original French version : Je signe parce que c'est un début, parce que, avant Rash Behari Bose, deux autres personnalités héroïques mériteront cette même décoration posthume: Bagha Jatin (1915) et Surya Sen (1930). Ce sont des étapes inoubliables de la lutte armée pour l'indépendance de l'Inde.
English translated version : I sign because it is a beginning, because before Rash Behari Bose, two other heroic personalities will deserve this same posthumous decoration : Bagha Jatin (1915) and Surya (1930). These are unforgettable stages of the armed struggle for independence ... Prithwindra Mukherjee

My response : I thank you, Prithwindra Mukherjee, from the core of my heart for signing the petition and for assigning us this future task of restoring the legacy of Bagha Jatin and Masterda Surya Sen. We have, as you have rightly remarked, merely begun this massive restoration project of our revolutionary struggle for freedom and intend to relentlessly carry on from here till our objective be realised. We have a pathfinder like you to guide us in this mighty reverse walk into history to rediscover our heritage. May you shower your blessings on us in this voyage of discovery is the constant prayer of this insignificant servant of the cause ! May you keep in health and happiness to encourage and guide us towards final fruition of this national imperative which, I know, is also your ardent dream and aspiration ! ... Sugata Bose

P.S. :

Prithwindra Mukherjee Please add /SEN/ after Surya in the English translation of my French statement.You have the necessary enthusiasm and courage for such an initiative.
Sugata Bose I am sorry I did not in great net trouble notice it. You are perceptive and have brought it to my notice. Thank you for it and I have now made the necessary editing. Also, I feel immensely relieved to hear words of encouragement from one so close in kinship to the one who we adore and have resolved to give our life's labour to uphold before the minds of our over-billion sisters and brothers.Prithwindra Mukherjee We must keep in mind the three strides of the same Revolutionary Time-Spirit that deeply shook the 20th century India: 1915 (Balasore)-->1930 (Chittagong)-->1945 (Azad Hind Fauz). It is like a musical tehai putting an end to the Colonial Era. I would be happy if the three could be accepted in your venture as a single move of the Supreme "bhagya-vidhata".Sugata Bose Dear Prithwindra Babu, We will try and bring about your idea to fruition soon by starting a parallel campaign but I am right now not too sure whether we should attempt it right away in the wake of the Rash Behari Bose Bharat Ratna Petition that is doing quite well. But I agree with you that it would been better and a stronger campaign to have begun the way you have suggested here. We will bear this in mind and soon make amends for our earlier lapse. Thanking you and ever seeking your guidance and inspiration, Yours sincerely, Sugata Bose.Sugata Bose Dear Prithwindra Babu, You may now have a look at the Petition text freshly edited and expanded as per your direction and now I am happy that justice may be done to all the phases of the armed revolutionary movement. Thank you for guiding me thus and keep doing so in the future as well, please. Yours in the motherland, Sugata BosePrithwindra Mukherjee Ideas are there to inspire action, to help select a perspective. Fond of the dramatic craft, the rhythm that Bagha Jatin had given to his "actions" since 1909-1910, had been compared to the staging of operas by the Italian composer Verdi. This rhythm incarnated by Bagha Jatin's Jugantar affirmed itself in the three geometrical strides we have mentioned. I am glad this vision of History comes to be shared by your active project.Prithwindra Mukherjee Most constructive petition towards rectifying who's who in the history of India's armed struggle for freedom. Let us congratulate Sugata Bose for this noble initiative.Prithwindra Mukherjee Sincere thanks to all the well-wishing friends of India.Prithwindra Mukherjee Thanks for your enthusiasm.Sugata Bose You are the mainspring of my intelligent understanding of the imperatives of our freedom struggle. A few lines of yours set aglow my conceptions and paved the way for the broadening of our movement as it ought to have been right from the beginning. But things have been set aright and the movement is on, unstoppable in its current towards its eventual fruition which we will all live to see in our lifetime. I thank you, Prithwindra Babu, from the bottom of my heart for standing behind us rock-solid as the representative of your illustrious predecessor, our beloved leader in life and death, Bagha Jatin.Prithwindra Mukherjee Ravisankar Babu, kemon achhen ?Sugata Bose Prithwindra Babu, please share the Petition on your timeline to give it publicity (not in the retrograde sense). Your eminence and lineage will lend sufficient support to the cause.Prithwindra Mukherjee Ripples have set appearing. May the light of knowledge lead us to the Truth stolen by the forces of darkness. Prithwindra Mukherjee Sugata Babu, I had the impression that we have been working conjointly. Sorry to learn that you do not quite confirm it. An ideological unity cannot be so fragile. Please remain assured that the Cause is greater than any passing misunderstanding.
Sugata Bose But for this we must conjointly work, else, there is no hope, for the forces of darkness do not yield to pious supplications or prostrate petitions unless backed by supernal strength to lend them power. Then darkness is dispelled even as the dark of the night 'deepest at dawn' as the spreading wings of the solar rays pierce through the veil of Maya revealing the Truth beyond.Sugata Bose I request all the members of the group to sign this petition as the first step towards the wider objective of reinstating the heroes of the armed struggle for freedom in their rightful place and the retelling of the freedom story thereby, in truth, that is, and never in the falsification of it as has been deliberately brought about by official tampering with truth and justice.Sugata Bose No, no, I did not mean you at all, Prithwindra Babu. We have not only been working together, along with a few others as well, notably, Abhishek Sanyal whose idea it was that we should file the Petition with change.org whereupon he provided me the link to the stated page, but the project is proceeding in the right direction owing to your guidance. It was a general statement which I had made by way of affable response to your earlier statement to elicit a greater degree of overall response to the Petition we have been conjointly working at. I hope I have clarified my point and cleared confusion. We simply have to labour in unison on to our aspired end. Never forget, PrithwindraBabu, that I am greatly inspired by you in this grand project, which is what sustains my vigour of work at it other than my innate love for the heroes I literally worship, among whom your venerable grandfather, Bagha Jatin, occupies pride of place. It was you who gave me the vision of the broadened campaign that I then amended the initial project to and followed up on it. My apologies if I have unwittingly given any contrary impression through my earlier response. Kindly understand my stated stance regarding the same. With regards, gratitude and thankfulness, I remain your humble disciple, Sugata Bose. (Edited response) P.S. : Yes, of course, I wholly agree to it. The Cause outstrips all personal considerations and must be afforded preeminence for fruition to be. Thank you for understanding my stated view, Prithwindra Babu.Sugata Bose Again, a mistake I have made, this time the act of self-liking my statement through my touch phone's hyper-eagerness and through no fault of mine, otherwise. Apologies on that count. I have now made amends.Sugata Bose Actually, I had addressed that bit of response to you, Prithwindra Babu, and messed it up by using the word 'we' instead of 'we all'. Hence, the faux pas.

No comments:

Post a Comment