Friday 27 April 2018

*************I CANNOT VOUCH FOR OTHERS BUT MOST CERTAINLY I WILL NOT (UNFINISHED)

I CANNOT VOUCH FOR OTHERS BUT MOST CERTAINLY I WILL NOT.
My march is every moment and not confined to a particular day or hour, for work needs to be performed all the time and every moment is fraught with historic possibilities. This does not mean that I fail to realise the import of the occasion but that I choose to respond to it in my best possible and available way. He to whom every moment is historic and an opportunity to serve the nation and humanity at large is fitted adequately, if not solely, for sure, to comprehend the significance of the aforesaid day, 21 Oct, 1943, and need not show token solidarity to the nation with hype and hoopla tantamount to cipher at the end of the day of celebration and commemoration. Better that I dedicate myself like the worm that does its work steadily and silently, moment to moment, hour to hour, and beyond the searchlight of human gaze, to paraphrase Swami Vivekananda inaccurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment