Saturday 7 April 2018

NDTV PROGRAMME ON ASHISH RAY'S BOOK ON NETAJI 'LAID TO REST'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCC4o0R3BN8&feature=share

The posting of this video does not mean that I subscribe to the views expressed herein. I am merely trying to bring all material on Netaji to public attention for them to formulate their own views on a democratic and rational basis without any attempt to convince anybody one way or the other about the patriot's seminal achievements and the mystery surrounding his disappearance. The more people get to read and learn, even contradictory material on the hero, the more it seems to me that he will become relevant to the modern times and will be of help to all, individuals as well as nations, in the solving of the problems that beset them. Moreover, I am also not convinced that Netaji ever had associations with any woman, that he had ever married or had progeny thereof. So, I let the matter rest there and take the pleasure of hearing contrary opinion to what I subscribe to.

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment