Monday 23 April 2018

BANKIMCHANDRA CHATTERJEE'S GREAT GRANDSON, HIRONMOY CHATTERJEE --- COMMENT THREAD


Hironmoy Chatterjee YOU are doing very great very important for our BHARATBARSHA for the present and for the future. A very excellent job indeed. All our countrymen should give you heartfelt thanks from the depth of their hearts as well as all the encouragement and inspiration. PLEASE continue with all the energy and joste. As I have told you I have just come out of three weeks of ICU for pulmonitis and pulmonary oedema. SO I can't really help you very much at this moment. BUT I give you mental encouragement. With Pronam.Sugata Bose Please recover completely and regain your former strength before you exert yourself much. Thank you for your warmth and kindness and gracious encouragement which, in so many terms, few have the magnanimity of spirit to offer. May your illustrious predecessor, the poet-patriot, bless you is the heartfelt prayer of this insignificant aspirant to freedom! Bande Mataram! @ Hironmoy ChatterjeeHironmoy Chatterjee Sugata Bose Thank you Sir. YOU are very kindHironmoy Chatterjee I Dr Hironmoy Chatterjee bow my head in abysimal shame that I could not even pursue my dearest and closest of my this mortal life, my dearest and closest my wife, my son daughter and my son's wife, I could not be able to persuade them to take part in this petition. THEY just laughed at my face. Initially I could not understand why the number was going up so slowly. NOW I understand. Either they don't understand the significance and the importance of the situation or they are frightened or callous of the situation.Though I know how to deal with the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment