Wednesday 11 April 2018

GRIEVANCES AGAINST FACEBOOK


Sugata Bose So, this is facebook. The moment I posted this video, it banned me from posting anything or even commenting anything on facebook. And I am not allowed to delete anything as well.Sugata Bose This has been going on off and on for the past few days and now I am just being allowed here to comment my grievances but am not being allowed to edit them or even delete them. Bravo, what a free facility really!Sugata Bose The video mentioned above was the one where the CEO of facebook was being grilled by US Senators. Democratic rights of facebook users abolished? Ah, what customer care!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BylLTX05jSY&feature=shareSugata Bose I am not being allowed to chat with my facebook friends in the inbox as well, so apprehensive has facebook become post recent developments in the US where it is facing the ire of the people and the government. What courage of conviction indeed! Shame! Shame! Shame!Sugata Bose I shall have nothing to do with entrepreneur cowardice. Hence, I must bid farewell to facebook till sanity returns to the company and its blessed application hopefully in the near future. Till then, adieu, my friends!Sugata Bose What a trap facebook has laid! I am being allowed to comment here but can neither edit nor delete them. This is what is meant by 'Avidya Maya', the traps of delusion.Sugata Bose And my account since inception is being inspected. So, facebook resorts to wrong-doing and innocent users pay the price for it. How preposterous!Sugata Bose And to top it all, I am being prevented from communicating with my facebook friends as well. Is this any better than the most abysmal form of online dictatorship? I will quit facebook if they do not mend their ways for I cannot put up with either injustice or downright betrayal of trust reposed in this online organisation that has been thus far erratic, errant but never quite so distastefully unethical in customer care as I, to my horror, now discover that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment