Sunday 9 August 2020

IN REFLECTIVE REITERATION OF AN EARLIER STATEMENT

IN REFLECTIVE REITERATION OF AN EARLIER STATEMENT

I yet maintain that Nehru was an intellectual par excellence. And this has been attested by none other than Einstein.

A year ago or so I had posted that Nehru was intellectually superior, though morally and spiritually inferior, to Netaji, and that had ignited the ire of the members of the 'NETAJI' group administered by me so much so that I had to engage in my defence simultaneously with 176 of them to eventually disarm and disengage them with my logic, reason and explanation of the content of the post. Now after a year's contemplation and reading through the constant reviling remarks against this senior statesman of India, I maintain my position that Nehru was indeed intellectually superior to Netaji, although, inferior to him in moral and spiritual terms.

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment