Wednesday 2 May 2018

YET AGAIN I DECLARE MYSELF AS NOT BELONGING TO NETAJI'S EXTENDED FAMILY TO CLARIFY CONFUSION AND ESTABLISH SELF-HONOUR



Abhishek Sanyal : Take this as a good compliment and appreciation for the noble work which you are doing. People are feeling that you are the successor of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. That is good encouragement to carry on your work. Please do not be angry for it.
Sugata Bose : To rely on falsity for doing good work is a contradiction in terms and productive of no good ultimately, for nobility of being enjoins one to be truthful, and to live a falsified existence can have no kinship with it. I neither crave for encouragement from delusive fanaticism regarding imaginary familial associations nor do I feel angry at such gullibility or even purposeful pursuit of it. I simply like to keep my record straight and the honour of my own lineage intact, for I feel beholden to my parents and ancestors up the line for my very terrestrial existence, a debt which I will forever bear them but can never ever repay. My sense of familial honour prompts me to respond thus. May God bless all those who reside in clarified thinking as to my lineage and identity and all those, as well, who continue to harbour wrong notions about the same, which simply get by the day increasing number of adherents despite my pronounced protestations!
Bande Mataram!

No comments:

Post a Comment