Sunday 27 May 2018

BHARAT RATNA, NINTH UPDATE : AN EXHORTATION UNTO ALL

AN EXHORTATION UNTO ALL



28 MAY 2018 — My dear countrymen and friends across the globe,

I request everybody to sign this Petition. I am a responsible person and know full well that Bagha Jatin, Rash Behari Bose and Masterda Surjya Sen are far above even this highest national decoration of the Bharat Ratna which over decades has got devalued by its conferring on many an unworthy candidate whose names, for civility's sake, I refrain from mentioning here. However, it is better that we today create a stir about this trio of revolutionaries to prevent their sinking into oblivion in the minds of the present polity and to, thus, raise consciousness about the revolutionary movement that had rocked British India and driven off the roguish regime from the heart of our motherland. I, therefore, seek your signature support for the movement which is now barely in its primary phase but which, I can assure you, with the blessings of our martyrs to freedom, will gather momentum over the months till it pressurises the Government of India to give rightful recognition to these valiant sons of Mother India.

Thanking you and in expectation of your sincere support,
I remain yours in the motherland,
Sugata Bose.

No comments:

Post a Comment