Tuesday 1 May 2018

COMMENTS : BHARAT RATNA PETITION (EDITED AND EXPANDED) ... IDEA, COURTESY, PRITHWINDRA MUKHERJEE


Sugata Bose The Bharat Ratna Petition has now been expanded to include Rash Behari Bose, Masterda Surya Sen and Bagha Jatin. Please support.Umasankar Mandal I do support, sir.Debaprasad Bhattacharya I signed and shared in FBPrabir Chakraborty SignedKalpana Sarkar I strongly supportRishi Keswani Sure sirJyotish Mondal Obosoi.... Kintu ank agei dewa jete parto.... Dei ni.Abhishek Sanyal It is always to be , " Better Late Than Never." Isn't it ? India is for all Indians like you and me. If any Indian takes a noble initiative like this then please support it like another fellow noble Indian. This is our only chance to give a proper recognition to these great freedom fighters and make our future generations know the history better.Jyotish Mondal They're freedom fighter.... Not to be like gandhi..... Here, politics r included... Sunechi, jarai oshro tulechilo tader naki oporadhi bola hoto R eta gandhi bolto,,,,,tahle tar sorkar ki kre tader somman krbe, krle to gandhir adorso dholoy pore mite jbe.... Eta manun to,,j.... without fought we couldn't get freedom..... I salute him freedom fighter's.... JaihindAbhishek Sanyal It is truly a great idea to include Masterda Surya Sen and Bagha Jatin in the Bharat Ratna Petition. Thank you for the great idea.Saroj Upadhayay jara debe tara e desher itihas jne naSoumyakanti Chakraborty They were martyrs. I have huge respect for them. But the Bharat Ratna was never meant to honour these people. They would be better honoured by building monuments in their name. The Bharat Ratna is meant to honour a certain body of work and public service that impacted the lives of millions of Indians. Like for instance, Visweshwariah or Ambedkar. As great as their sacrifices were, they did not impact the lives of millions of Indians. I understand that I'm going to be heavily trolled for saying this, but it's how I felt and I'm just putting it out here Prithwindra Mukherjee ARE NOT MONUMENTS QUITE COMPATIBLE WITH BHARAT RATNA ?
Sugata Bose You have an original way of thinking and I welcome you to that. I can see your point of view, that is, the angle form which you are saying what you are saying. However, the idea behind this campaign is as much the honouring of these heroes of the freedom struggle --- who, at any rate, were far higher in stature than any national award can make them appear to be, for they were the very builders of this nation by unshackling it of colonial bonds, and, hence, the very founders of everything worthwhile in the modern State of India including the awards that are the point of contention here --- as the bringing into focus the lives and attainments of these seminal armed revolutionaries to lend a potent force to rectify the partial and incorrect narrative of the freedom struggle that posits Gandhian non-violent resistance as the overwhelming cause of the colonists leaving India for good. Hence, you see, while not endorsing your point, I do appreciate your individual perspective, nonetheless, and welcome it, too, I still exhort you to join the movement, sign the Petition and do everything that your conscience permits to help bolster the movement we have launched. @Soumyakanti Chakraborty.Manotosh Banerjee Support with Full heart and Reasons.Hironmoy Chatterjee Full support Sir. Gradually to include all who sacrificed their lives for our MOTHER LAND.Prodip Banerjee Yes...they must get itNarayanan Gandhi Bharat Ratna for Rashbehari Bose and his second-in-command, A.M. Nair.Sumit Chandra If they are to be given then the award needs to be withdrawn from Nehru and gandis.Prabir Ghosh Of course I strongly support it. You are absolutely right. Why they haven't got it ! Why several Government has ignored it ! Ashtonishing.Prithwindra Mukherjee Sincere thanks to all the well-wishing friends of India.Prithwindra Mukherjee Sugata Babu, please suggest an easy way to sign the petition. Thanks.Sugata Bose I thinking the signing process is a fixed one and one has to follow the step-by-step method as per the directions provided on the Petition page.Prithwindra Mukherjee , Have you contacted Sj Bijoy Nag, editor of Jayasree ? He can secure a good number of signatures.Sugata Bose No, I have not yet contacted him. I will speak to him soon, though, to solicit his support.Abhishek Sanyal We are almost 1250 but we need a lot more. What I am seeing is that Sugata Babu that your posts used to have so many followers on facebook. However at the time of signing a noble petition like this the same people have disappeared. This is really interesting.Sugata Bose We cannot combine. This is the simple truth.
Abhishek Sanyal Sugata Bose The craziest replies which I got from a person is that, "Will I get God by doing this? Never ever send this to me again. " However it had earlier seemed to me that this person is a devotee of Swami Vivekananda and admirer of Netaji. I was even criticized by the same person for my positive views on Gandhi. Then I saw this response to the petition. How strange the psychology of people isn't it ? Anyways I am always positive with the response this petition has got. Maybe not from all the so called supporters of Netaji but this is a great learning curve to evaluate the psychology of people.Sugata Bose Abhishek Sanyal Good analysis.Chandan Sinha Mr.Sugata Sir, is Bharat Ratan award for those great iconic heroes necessary ??By demanding such award are we not equating with Rajiv Gandhi,MGR,ETC.???
If u think I am wrong in my logic,the plz forgive me.
Sugata Bose You, sure, have a point there and a pertinent point, too. Kindly read up on my continuous series of essays in defence of the Petition. You may visit the Petition link and read there the several updates patiently and you will see where we stand on this issue. @Chandan Sinha


No comments:

Post a Comment