Sunday 14 April 2019

ONCE MORE I REQUEST RESEARCHERS TO COMBINE


ONCE MORE I REQUEST RESEARCHERS TO COMBINE

It does not seem Netaji researchers and scholars wish to combine to serve Netaji but prefer to work separately in their own individualistic style. I shall persist, though, to bring them together. Thus far I have met with success in convincing only Drjayanta Choudhuri and Keshab Bhattacherjee to come together but have failed with the other venerable one despite having sent multiple requests. My request stands, though, for I sincerely believe that we can together make a difference to the movement which, courtesy the more vociferous proponents of the movement in an altered form, is tending to lose direction and is creating confusions galore in the minds of the people of India regarding the disappearance and the subsequent destiny of Netaji.

Once I take up a job, I do not look backward and if no one will help me, I will with my able lieutenants in due course of time, make the difference to the movement myself. I once more request all the researchers and scholars on Netaji to shed their individual stances and come together to forge ahead with this momentous of movements whose fruition is not only our duty to the motherland but is our spiritual obligation to the cause of the revolutionaries and the martyrs to freedom as well whose indisputable leader was the one who bore that very epithet. We owe it to Netaji to shed our individual differences and combine.

Jai Hind !

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment