Saturday 6 April 2019

TO THOSE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THIS 'NETAJI' GROUP


TO THOSE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THIS 'NETAJI' GROUP

Dear members,

I request all the members once and for all to refrain from abusing me who am the administrator of this group and have painstakingly built it up over years of hard labour.

I had to, a few minutes ago, block an errant member who chose to vilify me in some way and has been in the habit of casting communal aspersions on people, one who professes to be ignorant of history beyond Class 8 but actually is full of arrogance and egotism that spills over in his comments. He had earlier offered on his own to co-administer this group which I had declined and has been in the habit of using groups run by others to secure membership for his own group on Netaji.

Of late, yet again, he has been attempting his foolish posturing of a superior wisdom over me and some others of this group and trying to lord over others in a discourteous manner. I was very irked at his communal aspersions on Hindus and his unwarranted advice to me as to how I should run the group. He said that I was wanting in knowledge and short on rational capacity to argue with him. I chose not to deliberate further with a person who was so ill-disposed towards me and so given to presumptuous statements. Consequently, I had to block him and another member who was posting here Drjayanta Choudhuri's printed articles without acknowledging the author's name. I gave this latter errant member notice to defend his action and name the author but he declined, and this left me with no other option than to block him as well.

Both these offending members have been blocked from all of my 85 groups and from my friend list as well. In this regard I follow the golden principle enunciated by Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi which runs thus : 'Durjan ke durey parihaar, shey jemon korei hok.' (Staying clear of unseemly people by whatever means is handy.) In pursuance of this injunction on devotees like me, I have blocked these two members from my online sight for good.

I request all the members to refrain from vilifying each other ever and also to understand that I, too, am human and feel pain when attacked by vicious meanness. I, accordingly, request all to desist from unnecessarily causing me offence by abusing me in vile or in sophisticated terms.

Thanking you,

Yours in Netaji and intolerant of abuse, verbal or plagiarised,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment