Friday 5 April 2019

COME TOGETHER FOR FACEBOOK LIVE


COME TOGETHER FOR FACEBOOK LIVE

An invitation to eminent researchers to come together for a series of facebook live programmes where they will clarify conceptions about Netaji systematically instead of haphazardly addressing such issues. If this message is heeded, I shall be gratified but if it falls flat, I shall not feel discouraged at all. Rather it will spur me on further to pursue the systematic study, analysis and articulation of the core concerns of the entire movement on Netaji. Our coordinated sustained effort can work wonders where isolated instances of individual endeavour could fail for reasons obvious. It is thus that I have contacted Sri Keshab Bhattacherjee and Drjayanta Choudhuri already and am hereby extending my invitation to Dr. Madhusudan Pal and Dr. Shankar Kumar Chatterjee.

I sincerely hope that none takes me amiss and holds this spontaneous gesture on my part as an intrusion into their private spaces and an offence at that. If any trespassing into personal precincts thus takes place, it is unintentional but for it the blame shall lie solely on me. Acceptance or rejection of this proposal is your personal prerogative but the proposition, nonetheless, shall stand unto its eventual glorious fulfilment whose fruit shall be the share of all.

With regards to all and in eager expectancy,
I remain your humble follower,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment