Wednesday 10 April 2019

IN ADMISSION OF SELF-SHORTCOMING IN LIVE VIDEO CHAT

IN ADMISSION OF SELF-SHORTCOMING IN LIVE VIDEO CHAT

Dear viewer,

Your criticism is welcome for it is constructive, true to a certain extent in so far as the presentation goes, handicapped as it is by a solo effort with no helping hand available and with a mobile phone held so close to the face to avoid inaudibility for the audience. So far as the repetition is concerned, it has as well something to do with the fact that I am physically much too constrained by the holding of the mobile thus and also because I am as yet getting accustomed to this mode of addressing the people. I will try to improve upon this in my next video tonight if people keep me deluged with questions and I do not have to request them for the same while filling up the intervening period with the routine rigmarole as you would, perchance, choose to term it, though, in not so many terms.

Keep watching and criticising constructively so that I also keep improving upon my previous performances. Thank you for taking the time off to not only view this exercise in boredom dished you by me but also for making the effort to give me your valuable feedback which, if heeded, and hopefully so, will help me to become a more precise speaker who not merely indulges in verbosity but affords his audience with forthright original and researched views as well.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment