Friday 22 June 2018

WHEN THE MOTHER CALLS AND THE DAUGHTER RESPONDS

WHEN THE MOTHER CALLS AND THE DAUGHTER RESPONDS

Wonderful, simply wonderful. I am overwhelmed at your spontaneous gesture, Ranita. This will go a long way in adding fillip to the movement for your transparent sincerity will be infectious. I ardently welcome all of you to the heart of the movement which is spearheaded by the Ramakrishna Order but given substance to by the fruitful participation ofcountless nameless devotees like you.

Droplets in the ocean of Mother's love, I invoke Mother's blessings on all of you that you may fully immerse and become one with it, save to retain the faintest distinction from her to savour her boundless love. And when the dining hall be ready, all of you must revisit to partake of the prasad served then. My unconditional acceptance of all of you as my kith and kin in this mighty sweep of the Mother's love.

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment