Monday 18 June 2018

AH, WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME!


AH, WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME!

I wastefully write. My life goes in vain as 'likes' flow in to my posts without honouring them by reading them first and appreciating them. I shudder thus to behold the shallow intellectual culture of our people and I have no qualms about caustically mentioning it. I request all to first read the posts before deciding on their merit and reacting accordingly. It is an insult to my intellectual capacity as a writer that I should in effect eventually turn out to be a poster-seller of sorts, for that is what I have been relegated into becoming by my photo-crazy 'readers' whose gluttonous eyes feast on everything that tend to colour and the surface glitter that is not gold after all. I await your reformed response.

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment