Wednesday 30 December 2020

WHEN ABUSING HAS BECOME THE NORM IN CIVIL SOCIETY IN CONDUCTING DISCOURSE


WHEN ABUSING HAS BECOME THE NORM IN CIVIL SOCIETY IN CONDUCTING DISCOURSE

I am amazed to see how unpatriotic people can be to brand Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee of hallowed memory unpatriotic. And to call me an inciter of communal violence ! This is the depth of dastardliness ! And there is none to defend me save myself which means you agree with the epithet awarded me and the charge levelled against me by Sourav Nandi ! Wonderful, my countrymen ! No wonder Swamiji called so many of his countrymen cowards, for the cowardice still persists as I am being unduly maligned and my friends keep watching the fun ! This same Sourav Nandi had earlier called me sub-human which, on being robustly countered, he edited comment to calling protagonists of 'Sanghis' (the epithet given by him and not by me) sub-human. He still persists in his old habit of spewing verbal abuse at me and I watch with dismay as to the despicable, nay deranged, psychological state of our Bengali youth today.

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment