Tuesday 6 November 2018

MY LOYALTY UNTO THEE, MY LORD, TO THEE, MY LORD OF TRUTH


MY LOYALTY UNTO THEE, MY LORD, TO THEE, MY LORD OF TRUTH

My loyalty is not to organisation but to truth and to self-severing at the altar of the Mother who is the fountain-head of truth. I adhere to a saying of Swamiji : 'It is well to be born in a Church but it is terrible to die there.'

Come ye, O my Mother of truth, and take me in Thy arms. This world full of falsity I am aweary of. Tarry no more and carry me home. My Mother, must falsity prevail? Is that then Thy will? Then what remains of Thakur's legacy, what remains? I clearly see what many a sage has said : God is one and his following another.

Jai Kali! Jai Satyasya Satyam Ramakrishnang Paramaguru!

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment