Monday 5 November 2018

A REBUTTAL TO AN AMBIGUOUS COMMENT


A REBUTTAL TO AN AMBIGUOUS COMMENT

Partha Sarathi Sarkar : A nice knowledge demonstration.

Sugata Bose : Sarcasm? I do not demonstrate knowledge for I have not much knowledge to demonstrate, being very much an ignorant person. However, since you deem it as such, I appreciate your perception as singularly yours and respect it as such. But I would appreciate infinitely more any worthwhile effort you may, perchance, be making by way of alleviating human misery through your philanthropy and service. All such enterprises in reducing human suffering and making life more bearable for the hapless ones are more worthy of a noble citizenry to which you eminently belong and, I am sure, consider your conscientious duty to undertake and execute to the best possible perfection. Hope to see you in civic action rather than in fruitless engagement in sarcastic comment if I have not missed your intent altogether and have unduly hammered home my egotistic self-defence.

P.S. :
Partha Sarathi Sarkar : আপণি যদি বিশ্বাস করেন যে সব বোঝেন তবে বলবো নিজের মন ঠিক করুন। প্রশংসাকে নিন্দা বলে ভাবা একটি মানসিক বিকার। একে Schizophrenia বলা হয়। স্বামীজিকে পড়তে সুস্থ মনের একান্ত প্রয়োজন।

Sugata Bose : You ought not to speak thus, my friend. This is not civility. If you will keep your comments ambiguous thus, you are likely to be misread and misinterpreted. Please do not be peremptory with me thus and pretend superior wisdom so as to offer me unwarranted advice. Rather keep your own powder dry and refrain from derogatory comment thus. If you have read my post with care, you will have noticed that I have left space for having perchance misinterpreted you. But you are solely responsible for it as cryptic comments are likely to be misapprehended. So far as Swamiji is concerned, I do not think you are either an ardent follower of his nor have you learnt fundamental civility from reading him, for your offensive comment this second time has revealed your intent.

Partha Sarathi Sarkar : Thanks a lot. I always prefer to introduce me as an illiterate person. A person thinks in the way as he is. Keep good & Stay good.

Partha Sarathi Sarkar : I prefer to introduce me as an illiterate person. Rather you have honored me by answering.

Sugata Bose : You are neither illiterate nor ignorant but like me are hanging in the balance between unconsciousness and super-consciousness, being endowed with this fractional intelligence that calls itself human consciousness. Neither are you right nor am I right but the Self in both of us, shadow personalities that we are, is right. It is the seat of supreme understanding, infinite knowledge and strength unfailing. It is the Self that reflects itself as phenomena and the knowledge relative of such is on its own valueless. So, welcome your so-called illiteracy and welcome mine, too. But we must not stop there. You must by your own admission seek sanity before reading Swamiji and I must seek the same in Swamiji and, thus, onward we must proceed towards the goal supreme. Along the way let us bless each other godspeed and not curse one another, neither harbour ill-feelings as we are wont to doing in mutual misreading. Remember, friend, you are not separate from me but we are both branches of the single tree of God, dual manifestations among the abounding multiplicity of the same absolute Brahman. So, we deserve to bear each other well and not ill. Shubha Kali Puja! Happy Deepavali!

Partha Sarathi Sarkar : এবার নত করিয়ে নিলেন। বাহ। আসলে আমার দোষ হলো নারকেল দেখলে একটু নেড়ে দেখতে চাই। আপণি ঠিকঠাক নারকেল। আশা করি আপণার থেকে পুষ্টি পাব। প্রণাম রইলো।

Partha Sarathi Sarkar : একটু যাচাই না করে গুরুকেও মানতে নেই। আপণি সন্মান নিন আমার। হার মানলাম।

No comments:

Post a Comment