Friday 20 November 2020

"I AM PROUD TO BE A HINDU," SAID THE GREAT SWAMI VIVEKANANDA


"I AM PROUD TO BE A HINDU," SAID THE GREAT SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

If you attack Hinduism, you are deemed a liberal, secular, progressive person but if you defend Hinduism, you are deemed communal. This is lovely logic ! I am proud to be a Hindu and do not take in nonsense from any and every quarter, from men who have scant respect for their own heritage and culture and are more superficially prone to 'comprehending' things. And if that means, in the myopic vision of some, I am communal, so be it. Let them remain with their misperceptions about me and men like me, but I shall continue to serve the cause of my motherland irrespective of such misdirected criticism. God bless these deluded fools and give them reason and good sense to arrive at correct appraisals of people !

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment