Monday 22 March 2021

YET AGAIN SOMEONE -- A SUPPOSED PATRIOT BY SELF-ASSERTION -- COPY-PASTES AND RUNS AND, WHEN CAUGHT, UNASHAMEDLY UNFRIENDS INSTEAD OF TENDERING APOLOGY


YET AGAIN SOMEONE -- A SUPPOSED PATRIOT BY SELF-ASSERTION -- COPY-PASTES AND RUNS AND, WHEN CAUGHT, UNASHAMEDLY UNFRIENDS INSTEAD OF TENDERING APOLOGY

One more person, Amrita Bhattacharyya, copy-pastes my post, then instead of apologising, proceeds to lecture me and unfriend me thereafter. Of course, she deleted the post as well while reminding me that the content of the post was hers to begin with which she asserted could be traced back to her profile wall, albeit written in English, which would indirectly mean that the copy-paster was unashamed about her deed and could also be implying that it was I who had taken cue from her English post to rewrite it in Bengali. Of course, that was never the case, so far as I am concerned. I am creative enough to copiously and incessantly keep posting original messages and write-ups and never do need to shop-lift thus from others' stores. The very insinuation which the lady made after doing the act of cool lifting of my post leaves me wondering as to what levels people can sink to somehow bolster their shaken stance consequent on literary wrong-doing. Strange are the ways of the Lord in these days of decadent values !
This is all that is there to superficial patriotism which this person eminently professes while spewing venom on the opponents of Modi and the BJP. What else was left for me to do than to remind her some lessons in morality before blocking her off for good. God bless her in her distant abode where she may dwell in solitude on the implications of intellectual property rights and about the fundamental decencies one has to possess and practise in life !
Written by

No comments:

Post a Comment