Friday 12 March 2021

WHEN SOMEONE COPY-PASTES MY POST WITHOUT ATTRIBUTING MY AUTHORSHIP OF THE SAME

WHEN SOMEONE COPY-PASTES MY POST WITHOUT ATTRIBUTING MY AUTHORSHIP OF THE SAME

So, Rajendra Kundu, after copy-pasting my post without attributing it to me, then refusing to acknowledge it or apologise for it, and deleting the post after being notified by me, has now unfriended me to see me off the wrong way. A sincere apology would have been fine but that was not to be. Hence, it now becomes imperative on my part as well to block him off for good. Strange are the ways of these patriots who have not the goodness to apologise when they wrong an author ! God bless you, Rajendra, before I sign off from from you for good which certainly I would not have done had you not been so uncivil in phases with me.

Written by

No comments:

Post a Comment