Monday 9 March 2020

THE LARGER FAMILY OF NETAJI BY HIS OWN SUBMISSION



THE LARGER FAMILY OF NETAJI BY HIS OWN SUBMISSION

The relatives of Netaji frequently harp on this tune that every Indian by Netaji's own affirmation is a relative of Netaji who considered the whole of India as his family. This is, indeed, a remarkable statement, true and great, and one that needs a bit of application along the line that I hereby suggest. I would, therefore, request these blood-relatives of Netaji to :

(a) carry no such burden of a privileged status by way of familial association with Netaji ;

(b) honour each and every Indian as their kith and kin, accord equal respect to them and not cast them aside as so much garbage whenever it comes to altercation on theories of his great escape, marriage and disappearance ;

(c) make them privy to all such information about Netaji, his disappearance and his alleged marriage and progeny that they, perchance, may be having by way of familial possession for private circulation only, assuming, of course, with due deference to them, that they have any such familial classified information. Such information must be made known to all the national family members of Netaji.

Thanking you all who I, too, consider as my family members and refusing to address you as 'exclusive' Bose family members, as you are wont to saying, so much so that one among you had innocently suggested to someone that I, Sugata Bose, do not belong to the Bose family, to which I had jokingly replied, " If I do not belong to the Bose family, pray, to which family do I belong, the Ghosh family? "

I rest my case here.

Written -- in good humour and with no malice whatsoever towards any of my affirmed family members referred to above -- by Sugata Bose


Ashis Kumar Basu In a lighter vein, if i am permitted to humbly state the following facts on familial bond. 1) All boses are belonging to the same familial lineage. The original ancestor was named Dasorathi bose about 30 generation back known as parja. 2) The original ancestor had migrated from western UP to bengal 3) He had two sons, the elder one settled in today'a west bengal while younger one settled East Bengal. In those days, bengal was the same province. 4) All boses unlike others have the same gotra,i.e. Gautam.which corroborates this common lineage. 5) we have a 30 parja family chart or lineage in my family house. 5) Any bose can trace their origin from there. Therefore, when Netaji's family clans flaunt their socalled exclusivity, they betray their ignorance about their own family heritage.
Sugata Bose Kindly pass on to me the complete lineage of the Boses.
Ashis Kumar Basu Sugata Bose of course,if you like to see the same, then I will go to my family house and try to take a shot of the chart( large layout) and send the same.Give me some time.
Sugata Bose Ashis Kumar Basu Sure, but at your complete convenience. You need not rush things.

No comments:

Post a Comment