Saturday 4 May 2019

LET THE TRUTH REVEAL BY ITS OWN FORCE

LET THE TRUTH REVEAL BY ITS OWN FORCE

I publish all accounts on Netaji irrespective of their characteristic slants, leaving it to the reader to judge their veracity. So, none can hold me to be partisan or biased. My individual opinion I do not impose on others, although, I may express them just like any other member may do, and in this process, I do not reserve for myself any special privilege of sorts. The idea is to arrive at the truth about the different facets of Netaji's life which are shrouded in mystery and need through rational discussion the dispelling of doubts persisting in the minds of the masses. I hope I have made my position clear in this regard.

Written by Sugata Bose (administrator -- NETAJI group)

No comments:

Post a Comment