Saturday 11 May 2019

TWEET EXCHANGE WITH SUNANDA KAR

Sugata Bose : [@SunandaKar2] Sunanda, you are a remarkable writer. I keep reading your tweets and am amazed at the sheer power of thought and expression that you bring to them. My best wishes to you and to all your future projects in writing, for, indeed, yours is a talent worth nurturing.

Sunanda Kar : [Replying to @Sugata_Bose] Thanks sir. Gathering facts is a tough activity and iam in my quest to do so.your words did boost me up.

Sugata Bose : [@SunandaKar2] But, Sunanda, I hope you are not under the terrible misapprehension that I am the Harvard historian Sugata Bose as so many others over the years have unfortunately misidentified me with. I am quite another Sugata Bose of much humbler attainments that usually do not merit much worldly appreciation. However, I can be but myself and no one else and am proud to be so. I am not connected by blood-bond to Netaji's extended family, although, like so many others I am love-bound to the hero of premier, nay, peerless patriotism. If, however, you yet do feel happy to have received an earnest compliment from another of your kind -- I mean a writer -- who was moved to such explicit appreciation of your considerable powers in articulate self-expression, I shall deem my exercise to have not been in vain, rather, will deem it to have been extended to the right recipient of such sincere accolade showered. There are many who write but not too many do I come across who can power their way through to the reader's mind with words charged with conviction and clarity, they stemming out of a character forged in steel that minces not matters when it gives vent to its feelings, and thus have I ventured at long last to pen my thoughts on the profundity of your being and expression thereof. May God bless you, my child, and shower on you gifts such as He has already done which must best be put to use in the service of humanity and the resident God within !

SunandaKar2 : [@Sugata Bose] Thanks Again Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment