Sunday 10 February 2019

NETAJI NEVER MARRIED


NETAJI NEVER MARRIED

It's a lie, it's a lie. That Netaji married is a lie, a conspiracy hatched to undermine his stature, tarnish his image in the public eye, make him appear a fallible human being of ill-formed character, unrestrained and irresponsible.

Written by Sugata Bose

P.S. :

Prasenjit Ghosh : Sir, there is a book named, 100 letters between Emilie & Bose. Sir, German & USA was confirmed about his marry and after his disappearance they also interrogated Emilie Schenkl and her mother, too.

Sugata Bose : These letters need forensic authentication for their acceptance. So far as my knowledge goes, they have not been tested so and the findings attested in a court of law. Till such a scientifically rigorous procedure is adopted, these letters will be liable to being labelled as handiwork in forgery for vested interests. @ Prasenjit Ghosh 

Krishna Ghosh : Yes, I think he did not get time to marry.

Sugata Bose  : So my dear departed mother believed and confided it to me even in her death-bed when she was paralysed with left brain haemorrhage, speech almost totally impaired with barely the capacity to articulate one or two words with considerable difficulty. She had at the age of 4+ years seen Netaji in Baharampur and recalled her vision ecstatically and with unerring accuracy. Netaji had gone there, perhaps in 1937, on some political errand, perhaps, a meeting, and had that day appeared in all-white from head to foot, donning a white kurta (punjabi as Bengalis call it), white dhoti, white chadar (upper-body cloth cover), white cap and white nagra (shoe). She vividly remembered his godlike figure eight decades later still. My mother would never subscribe to the marriage theory and rubbished it as so much vile tarnishing propaganda. @ Krishna Ghosh 



Shyam Mukherjee : AN AUTHENTIC DOCUMENT, A LETTER IS SUBMITTED HEREIN WHICH IS SUFFICIENT TO PROVE THAT NETAJI DID NEVER MARRY :

ARZI HUKUMATE AZAD HIND(The Provisional Government of India) , Fukuoka, 29-11-1944 : ''My dear Boys, On the eve of my taking off from soil of Nippon, I want to send you my love and all good wishes for the success of your works. I have no son of my own---but you are to me more than my own son-----because you have dedicated your life to the cause, which is one and only goal of my life----the freedom of "Bharatmata." I am confident that you will always remain true to the CAUSE and to 'Bharatmata'. I am sorry that I could not see you again before leaving---but you know that I am always in spirit. God bless you, Jai Hind !''... Subhas Chandra Bose..** **This letter was written addressing the Cadets of Azad Hind Fauj, who were under training at that time in Tokyo.

Sugata Bose: But detractors say that Netaji had said he had no son of his won but did not say that he had no daughter which leaves the fertile possibility of his having fathered a daughter. This is their line of argument, not mine, for I do not believe Netaji ever touched a woman in his life, far from fathering a child, daughter or son, and am convinced that he was a celibate lifelong and had dedicated his life to the attainment of independence for his motherland to the exclusion of all other selfish pursuits. His was a total dedication to the cause of freedom from colonial control and he would never compromise his mission for petty personal interest. This is my stance but then detractors say differently and we must rationally refute their arguments. @ Shyam Mukherjee      





No comments:

Post a Comment