Thursday 9 June 2022

MAY SRI RAMAKRISHNA BLESS ALL THOSE WHO TRULY SUPPORT ME IN THIS GREAT CAUSE OF THE RESURRECTION OF THE SANATAN DHARMA AND THE MOTHERLAND, THIS ON THE EVE OF MY 61ST BIRTH ANNIVERSARY! (10.06.1961 -- 10.06.2022)



MAY SRI RAMAKRISHNA BLESS ALL THOSE WHO TRULY SUPPORT ME IN THIS GREAT CAUSE OF THE RESURRECTION OF THE SANATAN DHARMA AND THE MOTHERLAND, THIS ON THE EVE OF MY 61ST BIRTH ANNIVERSARY!

(10.06.1961 -- 10.06.2022)


All those who are working against the interests of India and feel free to cast aspersions on me who am defending the motherland and her age-old spiritual civilisation are free as well to romp off promptly from my page. Else, I will have to take the harsh step of casting them off, that is, blocking them off from my online sight.


I do not like supercilious advice being given me by these pretenders to patriotism who ask me to post my own photographs after each post of mine which is puerile in its very suggestion. It is but obvious that that cannot be. Neither is there any deception involved as alleged by one who maintains that my posts carrying the photographs of Ramakrishna and Vivekananda are meant to deceive my readers, especially even after I have written at the end of each such post 'Written by Sugata Bose'. This is logic of the weirdest kind and initially I neglected such carping comments. But the gentleman persisted in this senseless observation of his. Alas, I had no other recourse left to avoid undue irritation than to block him!


All those who are likewise averse to reading my posts are free to 'unlike' my page and relieve themselves of their misery.


Similarly, those who continue to harbour rosy illusions that I am the grandnephew of Netaji need to hear this once more, the umpteenth time, "No, I am not. I am not Netaji's grandnephew. I am a different Sugata Bose of quite another lineage not even remotely connected by blood-bond to Netaji's familial line. Hence, dispel your delusions and leave me in peace."


May Sri Ramakrishna bless all those who hold me in regard despite it all and continue to support the great cause of the resurrection of the Sanatan Dharma in all its glory! 🕉 


Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment