Monday 6 June 2022

AN EXHORTATION UNTO MY CO-RELIGIONISTS TO UNITE IN DEFENCE OF THE DHARMA 



AN EXHORTATION UNTO MY CO-RELIGIONISTS TO UNITE IN DEFENCE OF THE DHARMA 


Help spread the word. In united, organised, sustained effort lies the key to future success.


The human mind is conservative and refuses to react positively to any new data input. But persistent effort slowly succeeds in drawing it out of its secluded self-shell and the scenario changes with knowledge dawning and the mind readjusting to altered understanding of history, facts and the foreseeable future that stares in the face.


Our Vedas sing of united resolve, united wills and integrated action but, sadly, we, Hindus, are a terribly divided lot in terms of both denominational divisions and personal predilection. Here we have work to do. I, for one, seek support from fellow Hindus in this holy mission of propagating the uplifting message of the Sanatan Dharma and of exposing the exclusive tenets of political Islam and proselytising Christianity but find no response from any. Either such individuals are cowards or apathetic to the cause, themselves being content to wallow in the mire of material delusion which they deem dharma while the enemy gathers strength to demolish such sandcastles before long.


A community that is so oblivious of its historical enslavement to invasive alien forces and their toxic ideology, and simply refuses to learn even when facts are brought to the fore for them to browse through, must suffer its inevitable fate. However, as a conscientious Hindu I cannot sit pretty and witness the annihilation of my co-religionists. So, I constantly write and try to shake my brethren from their slumber. It works somewhat here on my page but on my profile it is a lost cause. People there are simply onlookers, passive practitioners of the dharma with their attention only on the appended photographs of posts. It is frustrating to see such indifference of an entire community to its own sinking fate. But purity, patience and perseverance, the three attributes that Swamiji has exhorted us to cultivate, keep me going. If anybody has thus far been awakened by my writings, such a one has made my labour of love worthwhile. The rest the God of India's destiny (Bharatabhagyavidhaataa) knows. I leave it unto Him in resignation even as I toil on with my mission in life, that of awakening my benumbed brethren. May Swamiji bless us all and preserve our heritage and culture, our civilisaltion and dharma!


Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment