Wednesday 15 June 2022

TO YOU, MY READERS


TO YOU, MY READERS


You all call me to write luminous essays. But when I have so frequently written them in the past, how many of you have supported my writing by your response? The moment the appended photograph attracts, you swoop down on the post. Else, it is when controversial issues are written about. So, do not advise me what to write about when all you need is sensation. I am at liberty to post whatever I feel inclined to so long as I do not transgress civic proprieties which I never do. My language is strong but restrained, never unsavoury or unparliamentary and is directed to awakening people's consciousness about their practical and spiritual imperatives. 


Thank you for supporting me thus far, especially those who are my conscientious constant readers with a heart to appreciating my writings and not merely criticising to suit political purposes. Myself am a strictly apolitical person unaffiliated to any political party but am a very proud Hindu with a pronounced proclivity to propagating the dharma, especially in these troubled times when we Hindus, are facing an existential threat due to ever-growing Islamism. May Bharat Mata bless you all! Jai Ramakrishna! 🕉 


Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment