Tuesday 7 June 2022

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME 'FAKE' BY LINKING ME UNDULY TO NETAJI'S FAMILY JUST BECAUSE OF MY NAME? I CARE NOT TO BELONG TO ANY FAMILY OTHER THAN MY OWN WHICH IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED TO THAT OF NETAJI, AND THANKFULLY SO.



HOW DARE YOU CALL ME 'FAKE' BY LINKING ME UNDULY TO NETAJI'S FAMILY JUST BECAUSE OF MY NAME? I CARE NOT TO BELONG TO ANY FAMILY OTHER THAN MY OWN WHICH IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED TO THAT OF NETAJI, AND THANKFULLY SO.


Have I anywhere said that I am related to Netaji? Then why vilify me as a fake personality with a fake profile masquerading as Netaji's relative? My parents had named me Sugata Bose. Countless others have the same name. So, why are you confused? Does my cover picture resemble that of Netaji's relative? Refrain from abusing or you will get blocked forthwith. I care not for such useless followers who not only cannot distinguish between faces but have not the civility to use appropriate language as befit gentlemen. So, hands off, those who do not know anything better than glorifying Netaji's kith and kin only. I am myself and feel disgusted to be associated with any family other than mine which has no connection whatsoever with that of Netaji. Those of you who foolishly link me with Netaji's family just because I bear the name Sugata Bose are of poor discernment and of a fawning character, the degenerate remnant of feudalism in a democratic polity. Thank you for irritating me the umpteenth time. How dare you call me 'fake'?


Written by Sugata Bose


Comments :


Sugata Bose @Dipankar Sen : I am forthwith relieving you of this ordeal by blocking you. I have never known you to have been my Facebook friend. But since you claim to have been so, you must be told that you must have unfriended me for sure but have continued to follow me on my 'page' which is distinct from my 'profile' as you would probably know. Your arrogant assertion and aspersion cast on me as if you have been tricked into affable submission deserves a due response which will relieve you of your needless suffering. So, here we go with telling efficiency this time, unfailing and final. No tricks, simply a tap that will be wish-fulfilling. Wish I could have served you so earlier as this has been your deep desire for long by self-submission in your comment above. Sorry for not being omniscient on the temporal plane. Nonetheless, the wish having been made, fulfilment comes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment