Sunday 14 January 2018

IN RESPONSE TO NISANKA SEKHAR SAHOO'S POST WHERE HE MAKES THE NOW RATHER COMMON ERROR OF IMAGINING ME TO BE SOMEONE ELSE WITH THE SAME NAME AS MINE :

Sugata Bose : You are entirely mistaken and would, perhaps, like to reconsider your 'good fortune' in having been my fb friend for the last two years, for, to all intents and purposes and in terms of terrestrial physical reality as well and no more, I am and remain quite another Sugata Bose, totally unconnected to Netaji's extended family and proudly belonging to my own lineage for which I thank my ancestors. This common mistake into which you have been induced is bred in your own misapprehension of the distinctive features that differentiate man and man, and may, therefore, with brighter knowledge be rectified for better appreciation of myself as a human being without the appendage of unnecessary attributes and for furtherance of friendship or otherwise as you deem it best.

I remain humbly yours in Ramakrishna-Vivekananda,

No comments:

Post a Comment