Saturday 20 January 2018

IN RESPONSE TO A CALLOUS QUERY OF AN OVERZEALOUS ENQUIRER

Sitangshu Kumar Roy : Sugato Bose? Is he the same person? MP, Mentor of Presidency University, Professor.
Sugata Bose : No, not he, by any stretch of imagination. I wish Sitangshu Kumar Roy had checked up on the photograph attached to my profile and the personal details provided on my page to have come to a different conclusion. This inaccuracy is regrettable, to say the least, considering the vast number of people who, due to sheer negligence of fact-finding before commenting, come to a similar conclusion. I have found it utterly abhorrent a trend of thought and practice to thus comment on someone's identity even if it be in the guise of a question apparently aimed at separating the grain from the chaff regarding the pertinent issue, based on flimsy information input into the faculties that be, and I strongly urge greater civility to all in future in addressing such an instance should it arise in one's intercourse in life. Moreover, the third person used to set up a query is not in the best of tastes and has, thus, brought from me a befitting reply in the selfsame manner.
Thanking you for your excellent research but inadequate findings thereof, I remain the apolitical Sugata Bose, quite unconnected to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's family and a humble human being of modest attributes and even humbler attainments than most of my more illustrious countrymen.
P.S. : Even the spelling of my name attributed by you is wrong despite it being blazoned full well on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment