Wednesday 3 January 2018

IN RESPONSE TO THE COMMENT MADE BY DEBAPRASAD BHATTACHARYA ON A POST THAT BEGAN WITH THE QUESTION STATED BELOW :


HOW LONG MUST GOD SUFFER IN THE GUISE OF MAN?

Debaprasad Bhattacharya : I have no doubt that you are not unaware of the inconsistency of your question itself. If man is a manifestation of God, all the happiness or misery man enjoys or suffers is actually His. But man's happiness or suffering is out of his ego or ignorance by His design. Maybe His design helps fellow men to move towards Him by serving men, His children.

Sugata Bose : Thank you, Debaprasad Babu, for reading my post and then making this perceptive comment. Well, whatever be the consistency or inconsistency of the question I have posed before my readers, I am sure that we have to do something about the human situation despite our professed philosophical or academic stance about the same. This is the charge Swamiji has given us and this is what we have to earnestly address and in this bid let us all unite to alleviate the misery which has befallen millions the world over and continues to do so everyday, just as we try to overcome the maladies that afflict us. Whether my question is logically tenable or not is beside the point, although, I believe I have made no such logical error in positing it the way I have done, yet, academic differences apart, let us help the Ramakrishna Mission achieve its welfare projects which is for the good of all. In it will lie the manifestation of our stated divinity and in it will lie the easing of the terrible hardships faced by so many. My regards to you for your taking your precious time off for reading my posts, feeble as they are both in content and in rational rigour but never so in terms of heartfelt love for my suffering countrymen and my suffering brethren across the world who are veritable divinities to me. Our deliberations on Vedanta may continue elsewhere but now let us do something. Today Swami Nikhileswaranandaji has appealed for donation for the expansion project of the newly acquired Ramakrishna Ashrama at Ahmedabad. Please spread the word around to intimate devotees and well-wishers so that the project may see its quick fruition and the new centre of Thakur sees the light of day on a broader scale. Likewise, there are countless projects of the Ramakrishna Mission that lie in wait for completion or even advancement towards it for want of funds and other legalities that have to be met. Please come along in real earnest to help the Mission achieve its welfare goals as they stand at the moment.

Thanking you,
Ever yours in Thakur-Ma-Swamiji,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment