Monday 30 December 2019

IN RESPONSE TO SNIGDHA ROY'S EASY ASPERSION ON ME WHILE ENTREATING ME TO STOP SPREADING HATE



IN RESPONSE TO Snigdha Roy 's EASY ASPERSION ON ME WHILE ENTREATING ME TO STOP SPREADING HATE

But the truth must be faced, ought it not to be? And from where do you get this stupendous idea that in articulation of pure historical truth I spread hate. Do I lead parties in opposition to the Government on the road? Do I burn buses? Do I pelt security personnel with stones? Do I kill, vandalise, create misconceptions among the polity to destabilise the nation? Which of these do I do that you thus label me as a hatemonger? Answer me in earnest. Ask yourself how much the Hindus have suffered at the hands of Islamic tyranny in 1300 years. 100 million lives lost and the motherland dismembered. Seek redresses there where they do real damage instead of casting easy aspersion on me and my intentions.

Moreover, let me state this that by avoiding the issue in the past we have exhibited our racial weakness and laid ourselves to being barbecued as the enemies of India have chosen to do. And if we do not learn our lessons from history, we shall be barbecued afresh to be wiped out of the map of the world one day. Do you wish the Hindus to be representatives of an extinct species? Or do you wish to salvage the grand heritage of India -- and here I do not exclude Islamic contributions to our national culture at all nor the membership of fellow Muslim sisters and brothers from our polity -- which is from its earliest inception predominantly Hindu in essence and character? Therefore, exhibit the sterner mettle that cowers not to face the truth whatever its content might be and takes corrective measures thereof for the future prosperity of the polity.

This sort of shilly-shallying with truth is not the martial spirit that Swamiji had exhorted Indian women to exhibit and it would be, indeed, meet if you should manifest greater strength in comprehending the sterner truths of our history better before you venture to pass condemnatory judgement on others who are labouring day in and day out to defend the dharma against the perfidies of proselytising Christianity and Islam and their agenda of global political domination.

Pardon me if I have said anything amiss in affording my defence here for you remain forever my elder sister, mother and the human representation of the very motherland whose well-being consumes my day's labour and my night's sleep.

Thanking you,
I remain ever at your service in whatever brotherly assistance I may be of and I remain beholden to you in the name of the Holy Trinity of Thakur-Ma-Swamiji.
So, ever yours in the reverential memory of the motherland,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment