Wednesday 7 March 2018

AN APPEAL FROM HOLY MOTHER'S HOUSE (MAYER BARI, BAGHBAZAR) ... 2



AN APPEAL FROM HOLY MOTHER'S HOUSE (MAYER BARI, BAGHBAZAR) ... 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jn1YDLgzKhFuvh2g4xa_h-yqH4isMh6O/view

The project of the proposed dining hall has just been taken up and is, thus, in the nascent stage. We are, thus, indeed privileged to be able to contribute our mite towards the successful fruition of the project. I had a telephone talk with a senior Maharaj at Mayer Bari, Baghbazar, who apprised me initially of some of the features of the project and then he redirected me to the President of Udbodhan Karyalaya. I rang up this Swami later in the afternoon and was lent the latter details of the project. It was, indeed, quite an experience to speak to the senior Swami who seemed so suffused with spiritual inspiration that he tangibly communicated the same to me which is, thus, impelling me to my present endeavour regarding the project. These Swamis of the Order, God-intoxicated and, so, utterly humble and guileless even as a child, are the carriers of the spiritual trust of Thakur-Ma-Swamiji and we are so fortunate to be able to serve the Holy Trinity by serving these blessed children of theirs. When we leave our terrestrial abode, we shall carry this karma alone with us, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment