Sunday 30 December 2018

I MAKE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAN AND MAN BASED ON SPIRITUAL ASSUMPTIONS


I MAKE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAN AND MAN BASED ON SPIRITUAL ASSUMPTIONS 

I do not make any difference between the initiated and the not initiated devotees or laymen for I have had ample experience of good and bad people among both categories of people. In fact, my experience has led me to believe that those who are not stamped with formal initiation from reputed spiritual organisations are simple people who have a greater humanitarian spirit and contribute more to spiritual and social causes than those who are touting as initiates of great Gurus of great spiritual orders. This democracy in the demographic distribution of good people in the world gives me great hope for its future and underlines for me the essential divinity of the human species irrespective of national, cultural, religious, denominational and organisational affiliation. Hence, the necessity of convincing and converting people to my fold vanishes into thin air and leaves me with ample space to fruitfully interact with people across the human spectrum provided they are civilised enough to engage in such human interaction without imposing their beliefs or prejudices on me in any way. May God bless all my sisters and brothers across the wide world ! 

Jai Ramakrishna !

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment