Saturday 27 May 2023

THE CONVERSION PROBLEM ... 3


THE CONVERSION PROBLEM ... 3


From age 22 Swamiji has been inspiring me to live and die for the cause of propagation of the Sanatan Dharma. I am now a fortnight short of 62. And yet he continues to fire me up even today. Strange hold Swamiji has on me! He has, as it were, as prophesied by him in America, 'eaten into my brain' with his 'words' which 'are spirit and fire' and I can 'never get away from them'. Neither do I wish to. Let Swamiji's words find utterance in my awakened soul and resound in every seeking soul so that the cause of the Sanatan Dharma is well served and Hindus 🕉 find security everywhere at a time that is most treacherous for them with proselytising cults on full prowl here in Aryavarta itself.


Written by Sugata Bose


P.S. Sorry for personalising the post on a spontaneous spur. But the impersonal message remains nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment