Tuesday 14 September 2021

SPEAKING FROM THE HEART ... 1


SPEAKING FROM THE HEART ... 1


I am a human being. Humanity is my religion and that's it. Politics is neither my forte nor am I too keen on it. It may be the vicious reality of life but I keep away from it. As such I may be far off from social realities but am happy to discharge otherwise my spiritual and temporal duties to the best of my ability. I love all, can hate none and find religious and social incongruity the hardest thing to accept.


Divisiveness has rent human society apart since ages and it is time that saner voices are heard to which I wish to lend my own. Success as of now may be limited, even negligible, but the whisper of the day may be the roar of the morrow. To that hope lingering in my heart I send these lines this hour. The vengeful disarray in the world will one day give birth to a harmonic order and then all past sacrifices will have found fulfilment in a future redemption. Long live Humanity !


Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment