Friday 4 January 2019

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DINING HALL PROJECT AT MOTHER'S HOUSE, BAGHBAZAR

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DINING HALL PROJECT AT MOTHER'S HOUSE, BAGHBAZAR

Yours is a singular dedication, Debjit Banerjee, most commendable. Such consistency in giving and persistence at a project are worthy of emulation. The Dining Hall Project at Mother's House, Baghbazar, in so far as we are concerned, is primarily being contributed to on a regular monthly basis by you,Debjit Banerjee, Parnika Bubna and Sharmistha Chatterjee. Your disciplined act of giving back to Mother what truly belongs to her is exemplary and worthy of emulation by all. I wish all the best for the furtherance of this charitable cause and exhort you,Debjit Banerjee, especially, to garner greater support for the fast fruition of the project. May Mother bless the three of you for your glorious attitude in philanthropy, to say the least, and for your great love of her, not to say anymore ! Jai Ma !

P.S. : Debaprasad Bhattacharya, Jukta Basu Mallik,Ranita C and all others who have donated to the cause, my humble salutations to you all. Forgive me if I have left out any in mentioning the names here. You may kindly let me know in the comment box and I shall edit my post accordingly. 

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment