Saturday 12 January 2019

HEREON I BLOCK YOU IF YOU CROSS LIMITS

HEREON I BLOCK YOU IF YOU CROSS LIMITS

Henceforth, if anybody insults me in my inbox/chat box by asking me foolish questions as to my identity as a human being, he/she will be summarily dismissed through the 'Block' option. I have had enough of this for the last six years and more. I am tired of giving explanations as to who I am and why my name should be Sugata Bose or why I should have someone else's photograph as my profile and cover picture etc. when evidently they are my own face's replications in print. They have insulted me, my parents, my lineage and I shall no more take it lying down with bare civility or a caustic remark or a lengthy angry article in self-defence or remonstrance. I shall simply save time and energy and spare myself humiliation, irritation and insult by blocking such ill-mannered people off my facebook association. Today, even on Swami Vivekananda's birthday I was not spared and I sent the first one off to the 'Blocked chamber'. Let the repose of the banished one be of peace there.

Thanking you,
Yours in truth,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment