Friday 13 May 2022

A LETTER TO SAPTARSHI MAHARAJ

A LETTER TO SAPTARSHI MAHARAJ


Maharaj, I made a mistake while narrating our initiation date story. We were allotted the deeksha date of 15th July, 2005, Friday. But apparently three devotees from far off who were scheduled for deeksha on 12th July but would not be able to avail of the date had requested the nearest latter date. Accordingly, on our day of interview at Belur Math you requested us specifically -- we were three in number, my mother (Geeta Bose), my student (Priyanka Dutta) and myself (Sugata Bose) -- if we would be willing to receive initiation on the earlier date of Tuesday, 12th July, 2005. We readily complied and thus my prophecy long back about my student due to receive initiation before her 17th birth anniversary was fulfilled by the great Truth-keeper, Sri Sri Thakur. Priyanka completed 17 years the next day on 13th July, 2005. Had the unsolicited rearrangement of deeksha date not occurred by divine dispensation, my word would have falsified. Thakur never lets his child down and he has never ever let me down.


It's been 16 year 10 month and I day since that hallowed morn but the memory shines golden even today. And a lot of thanks and gratefulness for the kindness you showered on us that delightful day which made it doubly divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment