Thursday 26 October 2017

IN RESPONSE TO A FACEBOOK FRIEND WHO HAS CHARGED ME THUS : ''WHO ARE YOU TO DICTATE? WE ARE ACCUSTOMED TO HOTCHPOTCH LANGUAGE.''


Dear friend,

In response to your query I say this that I am myself, difficult to define who I am, for I am the subject-matter of the Upanishads. You understand what I mean, I hope. So far as the use of language is concerned, what bothers you more --- my post or your inability to adhere to your mother-tongue effectively, perhaps? Moreover, raising this pertinent point I am doing a great service to the motherland by exhorting her children to return to roots and I am very well within my rights to do so on my profile wall, I hope you get this too. So far as you are personally concerned, you are welcome to your hotchpotch language but there are saner souls who will take my counsel seriously and with wisdom to modify methods and bring sanctity to their linguistic expression out of dutifulness to and love for the motherland.

I wish you well.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment