Saturday 14 October 2017

A CLARIFICATION AT LAST FOR DUE REASONS


Dear friend,
I meant the mutton dishes served in a marriage feast in a lighter vein. Again I must say that your capacity to understand my language is limited and hence your misconceptions. Even Swamiji had used the word 'blasphemous' and you related it to Ayotallah Khomeini. I must say that it is you who are every moment insulting Netaji and you ought to reverse your stance. I honour you, so, I have used figurative terms to converse with you here, else, people would have denigrated you. Anyhow, I do not traverse to your profile to dish out stuff and it is fitting that I restrain you from dishonouring my family. But you being my countryman are my brother too and I do not know what to say to you when you so deride me. You are a good soul who has fallen on the path of 'vanity fair' and it behoves you to return to the preferred path of dharma which you are violating badly in spreading the marriage myth of Netaji. Rajyashree Chaudhuri had adequately answered you earlier on two occasions when you took to flight and returned later with the same old perfidious assertions of marriage and the like. You will feel sorry the day you realise how wrong you were in so behaving with me, one who has held you in brotherly affection thus far. But no more, for dharma dictates that adharma must not be allowed free rein. One more thing. Your understanding of the term 'brahmacharya' is also grossly flawed as your conception seems to be limited to the 'Ashrama' idea only. Brahmacharya means, however, absolute continence etc. I have no time to deliberate on these issues really, so I had maintained my silence thus far. But the way you sprayed about comments on my profile posts, it created bad blood among many friends of mine who were not very charitable to you, though. I desisted from denigrating you for I know that you are not responsible for all this cacophony but your stung ego is prompting you to do it. Anyhow, stay well and stay in God and Truth. This is the end of it for you have crossed the limit with me which no one else has done thus far and I feel sorry for it on your behalf. So, goodbye.
P.S. : I remain too busy to engage in much talk through comments and could have cleared all your doubts if I had the occasion to speak to you personally which, I am afraid, may not occur again in this life unless you radically change your bearing which, as a well-wisher, I will say that you ought not to do for the hard lessons of life will teach you better. May Thakur-Swamiji bless you, dear friend, and may Ma's blessings be added unto you! Give my regards to all in your household and continue to write more beautifully than ever before.
Yours in Ramakrishna-Vivekananda,
Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment